Here’s few steps and tips to clean a ring at home.
- Prepare a glass of soap and water mixture: Squeeze a little dish-washing soap into a glass, fill the glass with lukewarm water. Stir it a bit to produce some bubbles
- Place your ring in the glass for 15 minutes: Let the soapy water soak into the ring, it will loosen the dirt and oil that has built up there
- Brush in between the prongs and gaps with the softest toothbrush lightly (Do not use toothpaste)
- Rinse your ring in another glass of clean cool water.
- Dry it: Tap your ring lightly on a paper towel or clean cloth and let it completely dry. Or use a hair dryer with the low airflow to dry between the prongs.
Watch Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eDR7S2jBZs&t=2s